Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Charles Hamilton - The L Word (2008)
Monday, October 27, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
Here is a brand new cut from Slim Shady. bout time he got back in a studio. I can wait for a new album
Eminem - I am having a relapse (2008)
Here also is a track from Lupe Fiasco. its not new but it is unreleased. so hey why not share it to the world.
Lupe Fiasco - Accept the trouble (unreleased)
Quality Control is proud to be the first to give you the newest members of the 1st and 15th family. Hey Champ is a electric rock band from Chicago. They are..............to put shortly....NICE!!! With a sound like Daft Punk its easy to see why Lupe would sign them.
Now for the official word from Mr. Fiasco.
If you listen to Lupe Fiasco and respect his artistic taste, then you will enjoy listening to his new artist. "Hey Champ"
Instead of putting each song on here i made it easy and put them all in one compressed folder.
Hey Champ - Cold Dust Girl
Hey Champ - Face Control
Hey Champ - In The White City
Hey Champ - Pairie Cartel Remix
if you like drop a comment and let me know.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
“This is a nigga moment. A moment where ignorance overwhelms the logic of an otherwise rational negro male.” - Huey Freeman
So for sucker punching a mentally challenged nigga after the lamest rap battle of the century for a watch and cheeseburger and putting it on youtube you have be crowned ..
"IGNORANT ASS NIGGA OF THE WEEK"
I think we as a race just got knocked down a few pegs..
lets redeem ourselves by making fun of this hoe
And speaking of the WU, they have a new CD out. well not a studio album. the majority of the songs are ripped off of the solo albums most of the members just put out; Pro Tools, Digi Snacks, just to name a few. But it also contains some new joints too. And besides.......Its Wu Tang bitch. They aint nuttin to fuck wit!
Wu-Tang Clan - Soundtracks From The Shaolin Temple (2008)
01. Wu-Tang Clan - Darkness (Intro)
02. Almighty Feat. Bronze Nazareth, Timbo King, 5-Star & Killah Priest - Killa Bee Swarm
03. Think Differently Feat. GZA & Ras Kass - Lyrical Swords
04. Bronze Nazareth Feat. Timbo King - More Than Gold
05. Jedi Mind Tricks Feat. GZA - On The Eve Of War (Julio Caesar Chavez Mix)
06. The Wiseman Feat. Killah Priest & Vast Aire Of Cannibal Ox - Iconoclasts
07. Hi-Tek Feat. Ghostface Killah, Raekwon & Dion - My Piano
08. Think Differently Feat. RZA & MF Doom - Biochemical Equation
09. GZA Feat. Masta Killa & RZA - Pencil
10. Hi-Tek Feat. Ghostface Killah, Trife Da God & The Willie Gottrell Band - Josephine
11. T.H.U.G. Angelz Feat. Hell Razah & Shabazz The Disciple - The Obituary (E.B.G.G.)
12. Wu-Tang Clan - Chi (Interlude)
13. Lord Jamar Feat. RZA - Deep Space
14. GZA - Alphabets
15. Lord Jamar Feat. Raekwon & Kasim Allah - Original Man
16. Bronze Nazareth Feat. Killa Sin - The Bronzeman
17. Wu-Tang Clan - God's Creatures (Interlude)
18. Icewater - Animal
19. Think Differently Feat. Sean Price, U-God, C-Rayz Walz & Prodigal Sunn - Still Grimey
20. Blue Sky Black Death Feat. The Holocaust - The Ocean
21. Bronze Nazareth Feat. Masta Killa, GZA, Inspectah Deck & Solomon Childs - Street Corners
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
02 Dreamin’ (Baby I’m the Shit)
03 What Up Wit Me (If It Isn’t Love)
04 Do What Grown Folks Do
05 Littlest Things f. Lily Allen
06 Sweet 16 (All My Ladies)
07 Mi Amor f. Kes
08 Make It Last
09 Drivin’ Down the Block
10 Blackout (Snippet)
11 Work to Do (Obama08)
Monday, October 13, 2008
its MF Doom, and its Madlib
what the fuck do you want from me?
Madvillan - Madvillany 2: The Madlib remix (2008)
01. Pow! (Intro)
02. No Brain
04. Light Of The Past
05. Boulder Holder
06. Borrowed Time
07. Space Ho's Coast To Coast
08. Invazion (Interlude)
10. Fire In The Hole
11. Hear Niner
12. Monkey Suit
13. Fluid (Intrumental)
14. Can't Reform Em
15. Redd Spot (Interlude)
16. Running Around With Another
17. Butter King Jewels
19. Roller Coaster Riders (Intrumental)
21. Confucius Spot (Interlude)
22. Never Go Pop
23. Savage Beast (Intrumental)
24. Cold One
25. Cold One (Reprise)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
- "Trojan Horse"
- "One Month Off"
- "Better Than Heaven"
- "Ion Square"
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
See this shit right here man is why i dont' play games like Unreal Tournament,Counter-Strike, World Of Warcraft.. any of that shit is strictly for the white folk
Monday, October 6, 2008
some more tracks from those Retro Kidz.
80 to 08 (2008)
I'm So Fresh (2008)
leave a comment and let us know if you feelin the Retro Kidz